2014 ALMA Awards: The Biggest Latino Names In Hollywood Hit The Red Carpet & Flaunted The Best and Worst Gowns Ever..
The NCLR Alma Awards – Red Carpet Fashion. The red carpet is rolled out for the 15th edition of the NCLR ALMA Awards 2014 . The biggest Latino names in Hollywood graced the event and flaunted their gowns and we are delighted to show you what Latino A-list celebs were wearing at the ALMA Awards ceremony.
Here is a slide show of the most stunning gowns at The NCLR Alma Awards. Red Carpet Fashion below is some of the best outfits that graced the show.
- Eva Longoria in a high-neck gown, with lace design in an electrifying blue hue. Not to be outdone Actress Ana Ortiz attends the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards wearing a sleeveless Blue gown. Alexa Pena Vega opted to be more sexy at the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards Gal, though you look va-va voom this dress is is not for the red carpet. It looks more like a night dress..
The NCLR Alma Awards is one of the star studded affairs that took place on October 10th, a night dedicated to celebrating and honoring the achievements made by the American Latino community in their contributions to television, music, and film.
The star studded awards evening, which took place just in time for National Hispanic Heritage Month, brought some of the biggest names in entertainment together for a sparkling event hosted by Eva Longoria and Mario Lopez. As is expected, the attendees were looking their absolute best. Here’s a look at some of the most stunning red carpet looks at the 2014 Alma Awards.
Dascha-Polanco Strikes a pose on the red carpet – but what the hell is she wearing? That cream looks Hmm terrible , Edy-Ganem also hit the 2014-NCLR-ALMA-Awards in risky sheer detailed frock. It’s not wow and it not as bad as boring Gina Rodriguez’s green sleeveless dress she was spotted in while arriving at ALMA-Awards.
Red Carpet Fashion: Zoe Saldana, Eva Longoria and Daisy Fuentes spotted at the 2014 ALMA Awards.
Well Celeb De’la Cream Fans after looking at some of the most stunning red carpet looks at the 2014 Alma Awards. Who was your best and worst dressed Latino celebrity at the Alma 2014 Awards? Comment Below.
- 014 NCLR ALMA Awards - Red Carpet fashion
- 15th edition of the NCLR ALMA Awards
- 2014 in Pasadena
- 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards: The biggest Latino Names in Hollywood Hit the red carpet and flaunted the best and worst gowns Ever..
- ALMA Awards 2014 Red Carpet Photos
- Ana Ortiz
- Aubrey Plaza
- California. Actress Ana Ortiz attends the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- Cast of East Los High arrive for the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards held at Pasadena Civic Auditorium on October 10
- Charo and Rosario Dawson
- Christina Duval
- Constance Marie
- Daisy Fuentes
- Daisy Fuentes spotted at the 2014 ALMA Awards
- Dascha Polanco at the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- Edy Ganem
- Edy Ganem spotted at the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- Enrique Iglesias
- Eva Longoria
- Eva Longoria at The NCLR Alma Awards
- Eva Longoria in a beaded micro-mini long-sleeved dress by Emilio Pucci with Oscar Tiye shoes and Martin Katz jewels
- Eva Longoria in a high-neck gown with lace design in an electrifying blue hue
- Eva Longoria in a saffron-yellow Bibhu Mohapatra Fall 2014 strapless gown
- Eva Longoria in Emilio Pucci gown
- Eva Longoria in Gabriela Cadena white strapless gown with gold embroidery
- Eva Longoria in Jean Pierre Braganza’s Spring 2015 collection
- Eva Longoria wows again in another white strapless gown by Gabriela Cadena
- Eva Longoria’s Seven Wardrobe Changes For The 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- Fatima Ptacek
- Gina Rodriguez arriving at 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards Red Carpet Zoe Saldana 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards Red Carpet Event
- Guillermo Del Toro
- hosted by Eva Longoria
- Judy Reyes
- Kiki Melendez
- Maria Canals-Barrera
- Mario Lopez
- Mario Lopez at the The NCLR Alma Awards
- Melissa Fumero
- Mia Maestro Stunning at the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards-Red Carpet fashion.. Judy Reyes wows at the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards
- Michael Peña
- red carpet fashion
- Stephanie Beatriz
- The biggest Latino Names in Hollywood Hit the red carpet and flaunted the best and worst gowns Ever
- The Fashion of the 2014 Alma Awards
- This gown with gold leather detailing is much preferred over the first as it feels more modern
- with a tulle and leather cut-out turtleneck beaded detail